Aruba Watersport Center (AWC)
Aruba Watersport Center (AWC ) is a company of WindwardLeeward NV, Sabana Liber 76, Noord, Aruba. AWC offer a variety of watersports, for the real dare devils, till those who love to be surrounded by marine life. Aruba Watersport Center (AWC ) offer Sail & Snorkel trip, Jetskis/Waverunners, Wakeboard or Waterski, Tube rides, Speed Boats, Sailing, Parasailing, Kayaking, PADI scuba diving course, Sail Repair and Bike Rental. For all ages and on all different experience levels they have the watersport that fits you! Aruba Sailing Center is offering would-be sailors the chance to embark on a journey of personal discovery. Whether you're a first time sailor or a first mate of a luxury yacht, set sail for great adventure. They have sailing and instruction for all levels! Aruba Watersports Center is located at Palm Beach right between the Occidental and the Radisson hotels.
- Sail & Snorkel trip: 65-foot catamaran for famous Sail & Snorkel sites on the island to the Arashi or Malmok reef and the Antilla shipwreck.
- Jetskis/Waverunners: ride on fastest four strokes Jetskis/ Waverunners with full instructions to use.
- Wakeboard or Waterski: ride on fast speedboats to pull you through the waves on a wakeboard or waterski with trained instructor.
- Tube rides: Take a ride in a single, double and triple tube or banana tube with trained instructor
- Speed Boats: 30 minutes Speed Boats ride with trained crew members
- Parasailing: lift you up from Parasailing boat and you will also land on the special platform on the back of the boat.
- Sailing: Different kinds of sailing boats available for rent. Pick one you like and go active sailing for just 20 minutes or for the whole hour with or without instructor or captain.
- Kayaking : paddle non-motorized kayak along the coast of Aruba
- Sail Repair: Stop by to drop your Windsurf sailboat sails for repair
- Snorkeling Tour: Rent some snorkeling equipment and take the bus, a taxi or your car to some of the nicest snorkeling sports on the island.
- Scuba Diving Courses: three hour to 4 days PADI scuba diving course by certified instructors guide and allow you to make dives by yourself or master all skills to become a rescue diver.
- Bike Rental: For a trip to the California lighthouse or down town for some shopping you may rent bike from AWC. $15 for a half day and $25 for a full day. Bikes come with helmet, lock basket and cup holder.
Location and Contact
Aruba Watersports Center
J.E. Irausquin Boulevard 81b
Palm Beach - Aruba
Tel: (+297) 586 6613
Fax: (+297) 586 4727
More . . .
Flat, cactus-dotted landscapes and brilliant blue waters make Aruba a land of exciting visual contrast. Just off the coast of Venezuela, it...
US and Canadian residents may submit any of the following: A valid passport; or an original birth certificate with a raised seal plus a...
Banco di Caribe.
Caribbean Mercantile Bank & Trust.
Travelers in Aruba who carry ATM cards bearing the...
Situated in the southern Caribbean, 1230 north of the equator & 70 west longitude, Aruba is only 15 mls off the coast of...
Fish and seafood abound in countless preparations, countries tried-and- true, and updated versions of oldies created by experienced...
To call Aruba
To call Aruba from North America, dial 011-297 + the six-digit local number. To call from Europe or most other countries,...
Fringing gentle glittering turquoise waters along the southwest coast are world-renowned carpets of warm, sugar-white sand dotted...